Sunday, May 19, 2019

End of the Year


We had a picnic for one of our end of the year celebrations. 



Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles!





Let's make some noise summer is coming!

 



What a year we have had.
   
My favorite part of this year was celebrating and counting things on 100's Day!
I liked learning about seeds and plants during apple day.

    

I had fun this year learning stations, games and playing. 

  

I learned so many things this year.  I really loved when we learned about our senses with smelling, tasting, hearing and seeing popcorn.  POP! POP! POP! I enjoyed having fun playing the Turkey Lurkey in the Chicken Little play. 

  

I had fun reading many different Chicken Little stories.  I was Henny Penny in the play. 
My favorite thing I learned was how to read better. 

  

I loved leaning about apples and peeling them.  We even made apple sauce. 
I liked when we learned about shapes. 

  
I love school.  I had fun at Aullwood making candles like they did a long time ago. 

  

I had fun joining in all the fun things we did in school.  I really loved making a body of me. 
I liked learning about animals especially a tiger. 

 

I am a super hero and can run really fast.  I learned I can do anything if I try and practice. 
I liked learning about our body.  The brain keeps track of our body and keeps it working. 
  
  

I loved learning about space and the moon phases.  It was really fun to eat the moon. 
I had fun doing my stations every week. My favorite one was reading the poem: I Eight a Skunk. PPPUUU!

      

My rocket took me to the moon.  I had fun making the moon and a rocket.  I loved taking home my rocket. 
I had fun learning about farms.  I learned that farms have animals on them. 


  

I had so much fun learning and playing.  I love dressing up as a princess during Purim. 
I had fun making and icing a gingerbread man.  "Run, run, as fast as you can I'm the gingerbread man." 

 

I had an amazing year with the Primary students.  
I loved creating lessons that made them laugh, explore, play and learn.
Good Bye 2018-19 Primary Class
Wishing you all the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment